The British cattle company Vesteys formed the Manbulloo Station pastoral lease in 1917. Vesteys worked the station until the late 1970’s when they sold all their properties in the Northern Territory. The homestead area was subdivided from the main holding and sold at auction in 1995. The new owners, Brian and Stephanie Hill, developed the area into a caravan park.
To find out more, visit Reception at Manbulloo Homestead Caravan Park and view the detailed History Boards created by the current owners.